Thank you for visiting our website.
Introduction to The Free to Live Trust.
The Trust was established in 2015 to:
- rescue and restore victims of modern slavery and their children.
- raise awareness of modern slavery.
Our main work is currently in India.
- This project is based in the state of Maharashtra, India.
- It aims to rescue the abandoned children of trafficked sex workers -these young women and girls are enslaved in the red-light district of the city of Pune.
- It aims to rehabilitate some of the trafficked sex workers.
We have achieved the first of our aims in that thirty children are now safely in our Rehabilition Centre in Bori.
Opening of our Second Home at Bori.
In 2019 we completed the construction of the Boys Home which is to the right of the main building.
A huge THANK YOU to all our supporters who have made this possible.
April 2018- March 2021
The Free to Live Trust was delighted to partner with Church of Scotland Guild during this time.
Sadly, this has now come to and end. The Trustees of the Free to Live Trust would like to thank members of the Guild for allowing us to journey with you over the past three years. Thank you for your amazing fundraising, your friendship and your fellowship.
Pam Cairns – Chair of FTLT.