Thank you for visiting our website.
Introduction to The Free to Live Trust.
The Trust was established in 2015 to:
- rescue and restore victims of modern slavery and their children.
- raise awareness of modern slavery.
Our main work is currently in India.
- This project is based in the state of Maharashtra, India.
- It aims to rescue the abandoned children of trafficked sex workers -these young women and girls are enslaved in the red-light district of the city of Pune.
- It aims to rehabilitate some of the trafficked sex workers.
We have achieved the first of our aims in that thirty children are now safely in our Rehabilition Centre in Bori.
Opening of our Second Home at Bori.
In 2019 we completed the construction of the Boys Home which is to the right of the main building.
A huge THANK YOU to all our supporters who have made this possible.
The Free to Live Trust is delighted to announce its new partnership with Church of Scotland Guild.
This exciting journey, which will run for the next three years, will allow us to rescue many more street children from those who would exploit them.